Property Search

Thursday, January 9, 2014

My New Year's Resolution...To Be a "Go-Giver" and Give Assistance to Every Home Seller.

GOAL--To Post and share Real Estate Ideas I've learned over my 10 years of Listing and Selling Real Estate.   These ideas work!  How do I know?  Because I was the Top Listing and Selling Agent two consecutive years at Keller Williams Gulfside and have over 2 dozen awards.  I've spent over 1,000 hours in training and coaching.  Why would I share some of my top secrets?  When you or a family member need a professional, I hope you will think of me.  Christi Cash (561) 351-0912  CashChristi@gmail.com  

TIP #1

"The way we live in a home is not the way we SELL a home."*  That doesn't mean you have to make it look just like the model homes at "NEW" construction communities. But that is a great goal! What it does mean if that you need to have it Q-Tip Clean and de-cluttered.   When I take a listing, the first thing I do (along with the Sellers) is a "Walk-thru". At this point, we take note of what may be distracting to a buyer--unpleasant pet odors, personal items including toiletries, an abundance of "stuff", and furniture placed that may inhibit a nice flow (traffic) pattern. I'm sometimes amazed that a Seller will spend time and money to detail a car for sale, but neglects this important detail when putting their home on the market. This is just as important for the photography on MLS and the other 900+ syndicated websites, as it is for the actual showings.

Which leads me to my next tip...stayed tuned.   by Christi Cash, LLC, Realtor

 I just read "Go-Giver" and highly recommend the book especially if you are a Business Owner or a Salesperson.  And this is my beginning of a  year of "Giving" first.   

* StagedHomes.com Motto, where I received my Realtor Staging Certification.  

No comments:

Post a Comment